Celebrity Makeup News and Blogs:
During my trip to New York for Spring/Summer 2014 Fashion Week, I was finally able to pick up the new version of Make Up For Ever Classic 12 Flash Color Case, a gorgeous compact with 12 wearable shades of neutrals geared towards professional makeup artists.
Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case
Like the original Flash Color Case, this comes in a clear case. The colors are more muted and while they might not be as versatile as the primary colors you get in the original, I personally love them more (those lip shades are just to die for!) Again, certain colors are not recommended on the eye or lip areas. For instance, Kaki and most of the pink shades are not meant to be applied close to the eyes, whereas the darker colors are not meant for the lips.
* Grey 029 is a muted bluish gray.
* Neutral Brown 039 is a medium brown.
* Purple Grey 037 is a muted purple.
* Rosewood 032 is a medium warm brown with pink undertones.
* Dark Antique Pink 033 is a light neutral pink.
* Ivory 030 is a pale ivory.
* Livid 016 is a very light green with gray undertones.
* Kaki 028 is a dark khaki green.
* Pink Brown 034 is a rose with brown undertones.
* Fresh Pink 031 is a bright pink.
* Sienna 035 is a nude with brown undertones.
* Rusty Brown 036 is a warm red with brown undertones.
The colors applied with a creamy texture and excellent color payoff. I love using the pinks and nudes as lip colors and blushes, while the remaining colors are great as a wash of color on the lid. Will post a look using this next week!
Make Up For Ever Neutral 12 Flash Color Case is available at Make Up For Ever Boutiques for $99.
Disclosure: This review includes product that was purchased by us. It may also contain an affiliate link, which gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. Please see our Disclosure for more information on our posting policy.