Celebrity Makeup News and Blogs:
Welcome to my first edition of “Fab Finds”. Fab Finds consists of items that I think are pretty fabulous. It can be people, places, things, whatever I randomly choose that is not makeup or skin care related. If you have found something to be pretty fabulous email me, I’d love to hear about it! It may make my “Fab Finds” list.
1. Adelle 21. Her latest CD is blissful listening to her smooth, seductive voice. She may be only 21, but her voice is beyond her years and a nice relief in the world of bubble gum pop from other artists her age.
2. Chelsea Baby. It seems like lately I’ve been buying several baby gifts and I love these little booties from Chelsea Baby. There are shoes for boys and girls and you can purchase additional snap-on bows for an interchangeable look. Adorable!
3. O’Shaughnessy Wine. OK, maybe I’m a little biased on this one because at my day job we did the interiors of the O’Shaughnessy Winery, but you can’t beat the exquisite taste of this award winning Cabernet Sauvignon.
4. Alex and Ani. Ever since I received one of the necklaces from Alex and Ani I have been in love with the organic, textural pieces of jewelry. Check out the bracelets – they’re size adjustable in a sophisticated way. I can’t wait to add more to my collection.
5. Dior Bagatelle Sunglasses. Ever since I saw these sunglasses on Natalie Portman in the new Miss Dior Chérie commercial I have been obsessed. I must add these retro cat-eye sunglasses to my collection.
Go to Source